Sunday, February 20, 2011

Sore Legs

So my day was pretty freaking cool! It started off with a pretty frustrating and very slow early morning surf, then I watched some of the Dropknee contest. Which unfortunately saw Spex bow out of the competition, which in turn lets him focus on just the pro. Lets go Spex! I then watched the Masters Final from the comfort of my couch accompanied by a slowly brewed coffee. Went back to the beach to watch the Dropknee final which was sick to watch! All that was done before lunch and so after lunch for about 3 hours or so we hung out on Sunset beach and did a few skims to the delight of the crowd. I have also witnessed my first Hawaii Beating. It was a lame fight that involved one agro man and some random dog walker, was cool entertainment though! Anyway, im tired! Been a long day! This is a post with no order, no paragraphs, no constant.

Some pics...
island fever (as big as it wil be for a while)

dropknee finalists - well done Kim Feast

Ready to skim

Some framegrabs...
rose and sacha

high times

charlie and spex

front flip

face plant by thespex.com (click it!!!)

lil loop

Good times today


No comments:

Post a Comment