Saturday, February 12, 2011

Check-in

I am officially checked-in and I am going to be riding the Pipeline Pro. I cannot wait, this is my first major event I have entered and I am frothing at the mouth to say the least! I should be finding out all the nitty gritty details after 8 o'clock tonight(08:00 in RSA). I'll be using my blog a lot during the next few weeks, doing updates of the comp and how all the Saffa boys are doing. The main event starts on the 15th and will be screened LIVE on Redbull TV(click here), support is always appreciated, so tune in and enjoy the fine performances that are sure to go down!
my receipt!

For now though; here are a few more photo's of mine. These were taken yesterday from a swim I did at a wave called backyards. I hope you enjoy.
Life

Solitude

Self portrait

Exploration

Barrel

1 comment:

  1. Hey Jazz
    So excited for you the day is almost upon you go enjoy and you will do well.
    Thinking of you and miss you good luck
    love you Dad and Mandy

    ReplyDelete