Sunday, February 13, 2011

Good times

So today the IBA released the heat sheets for the trials of the Pipe comp, and none of the Saffa's are in the trials for the mens division. Spex has to surf the trials for dropknee but I'm sure he will dominate that anyway!

My afternoon was spent at the Ala Moana centre for the presentation and signing by the pros. It was super rad. The organizers had little random contests on stage for the by standers and myself, Wattsy and Brown Snake decided to through our ego's aside and go up on stage and have some fun. It turned out to be pretty cool, I won with Wattsy and Charlie coming close behind. Whats crazy is there were about 20 or more little competitions like this throughout the presentation, and each winner won a board!! Some were bottom end boards but others were amazing. I won myself a Turbo Jacob Romero. Pretty sick but a little bit small for me so its up for sale if anyone wants? Jacob signed it for me so im sure I can up the already discounted price for it!! Thanks "guy hags"! The trip home was pretty cool too, it didnt rain so myself, charlie, sam and elliot cruised the open air zone on the back.

Some pics:
Elliot, Charlie, Sam

blinded

self time classic

the board!

extra dollar?

No comments:

Post a Comment