Friday, February 4, 2011

Fascination

I reckon my blog has been frequented with more photos that I have taken than I have been in! I reckon I should be a photographer! Its always fascinated me. To capture a moment in time and make it really aesthetically pleasing is so rewarding! A photograph can make us reminisce about that certain moment and bring back a flood of memories. Quite amazing things, especially when done well!

Luke

Double knee

one of the best views in the world

raw power

random colours

behind the barrel

green

blurry sand

mmmmmmm

underwater floor detail

I'm no photog, but I really enjoy what came out of my swim today at Keiki. My little waterproof, "point-and-shoot", digi-cam got the job done!

1 comment:

  1. Yussi bru, Kief shots. Looks like I can put my gear down and get some shots at Keiki with u. See u sunday morning! Cheers Pellie.

    ReplyDelete