Tuesday, February 22, 2011

MEGA post

So yesterday saw us play an intense cricket game against the ozzys. Unfortunately we fell short and they won. So all in all they have won one cricket game and a touch rugby match and we have won 2 cricket games; soccer for the decider? Anyway, Garner stole the show and hit them to victory - thanks to my drop catch haha. After the game we all messed around and skimmed in the shorey at Keiki. Before all this action went down I had a really early morning surf at Backdoor. Here are a few framies and shots of the days activities:

EARLY BACKDOOR:

Long exposure

another long exposure

another - waiting for enough light

self crit - timing and framing (all comes with a digi cam)

patience


LUNCH:

omelet with spinach leaves, mince, beans and a few veg on a wrap


KEIKI CRICKET:

postcard?

Ozzys

Saffas

Boyshhh

 FRAMIES:












SUPPER...:
...accompanied by mexican import beer thanks to our ex neighbour

CLICK ALL IMAGES TO ENLARGE

Today was a different story to yesterday. Myself, Nick'o and Aden went down way too early to surf and waited about 30mins for it to be light enough and then as we got out we saw another 10 guys about to paddle out. It got so crowded so quickly. it was ridiculous! Waves were fun and I got one sick one and got out! 
After surfing and then chilling for some time I went outside to take a cycle, only to realize my trusty steed had been stolen! Serves me right for not locking it up I guess. Stuff! So I was pretty off it for the rest of the day and just hung out. Had a cool lil hang on the beach to end the day off with a bonfire. Good times.

Contest is looking like it is a go for tomorrow. Conditions should be good! Amped to watch the finals!


1 comment:

  1. Looks like fun times as usual, pity about the bike - the owes always rip me about my paranoia when I lock my bike up every-time we stop somewhere... sucks tho

    ReplyDelete