Thursday, February 3, 2011

Out with the old, in with the new

I decided that I needed a bit more of a change on here, so a new header has been formed. The action shot has to be one of my favourite shots of myself, photographed on the West Coast of Cape Town by none other than the legend himsef, Cobus Bosman. A big thanks to Cobus for the shot(click here)! Next, the portrait was shot by room-mate and good friend, Aden Kleve, great skill Aden. Last but not least, thanks to Si my guy who edited it together so nicely for me! Test Simon out HERE.

Today has to be one of my best days here so far. I had an amazing chat on Skype to my girlfriend and family, had 2 surfs before lunch, had a killer lunch, surfed again, had a saucy veggie burger for dinner and just killed it till now. Feels so good!

This post has no images, im quite lazy....Ok, just one. This is a shot I took on the beach today.
CRUISING

No comments:

Post a Comment