Monday, January 31, 2011

A tribute

So I've surpassed the 2000 hit mark. So I thought I'd take this opportunity to say a few thanks to a few people.

Firstly, I wanna say thanks to my amazing and very supportive girlfriend, Natasha. thank you for encouraging me to do this trip and for also supporting me through all the nitty gritty stuff like saving money etc, you amaze me. Also, thanks to my whole family, from my mom and louis, my dad and mandy, to my grandparents to my aunties and uncles(blood and marriage) for helping me and being supportive of me. Its so good to have you all behind me! I also would like to thank my family friends who have helped me in any way, its been great! And also to all the boys back home that are jealous right now! You ous should be here! I would also like to thank all my sponsors, Agent18 wetsuits, Saint Clothing Co. and last, but not least, Sport Unlimited. All of these companies have helped me in some sort of way to get here. Thank you.

Heres 2 videos. They the first videos ive put on here. One takes me back to good memories, and one makes me want to be home for a proper braai!
memories

braai

1 comment:

  1. You can always count me in Jarret! So proud to have you as part of my family! Stay young forever!

    ReplyDelete