Monday, January 10, 2011

5 hours and still clocking up

I have been travelling for a little over 5 hours at the moment. I got met by fat andi here in joburg which made time go by quicker than it would have, so for that I'm grateful. I then spent a grand and half to get 2 notes in Dollar currency. Scary. At least if I need cash I got now. I'm waiting to board my second flight of four and this one is the one I'm dreading the most, for MORE than one reason now. Firstly I wasn't amped due to the fact it is 17hours and 15 minutes long and now I've been told I may not get my connecting flight in Atlanta due to weather conditions. So fingers crossed that all goes well.

I'll do another post after the flight.

Bon Voyage South Africa <3

1 comment:

  1. Hey Jazz
    Bon Voyage, go have fun, looking forward to all your updates, love and miss you

    ReplyDelete