Monday, January 24, 2011

Delayed

Nowadays this blog is more dormant than ever due to the sole fact that I dont have a laptop. The charger gave in the other day so thats my excuse for no posts. Anyway, I have just stolen Cleggy's macBook to make this post! wooo

So over the past week or so we were blessed with massive swell which meant one thing - Waimea Shorebreak. It was so big out there. I havent been that intimidated in the water in a while, i think since a special session up the west coast. The waves were in the 8-10ft region and I wont lie to you, I was shitting bricks out there! There is also a nasty rip that likes to catch you properly so that you use most of your energy paddling to stay in position. Besides all these points, the reward was so worth it! I may not have got the best ones or the biggest ones but I am pretty stoked with how the day unfolded!
Here are 2 shots that i stole off Facebook. One is a framie from Richard Lornie and was is a shot from Cracker.
cracker images
lornie framegrab

Just so you know, Iain Campbell dominated this session, it was amazing to see! Check for yourself if you dont believe me! iamiaincampbell.worldpress.com

Thats all for now! New tasty post will come soon......

1 comment:

  1. Welcome back, thought you got lost, looking forward to more blogs and pics, love and miss you Dad

    ReplyDelete