Monday, January 3, 2011

One week!

Firstly, a belated merry christmas and a happy new year to all of you out there - I hope that you all got spoilt, spoilt loved ones and had an all round good time.

Secondly, this is my last week in South Africa and Cape Town. I have decided and was lucky enough to get off work for this last week to get last minute things ready, get full organized and also surf! I havent surfed in ages and today Jerry, Si and myself missioned the long way to Hoek. The waves werent at all desirable although it looked amazing. Close on 2 months of hardly any surfing definately showed in the way I "performed" today. Im sure I'll get back into it! Swel looks like its coming through nicely this week, amped to get some more hours under the belt before I jet off.

Thirdly, I spent a couple days in the mountains at my favourite place with my girlfriend - it was amazing! Getting away from it all, in nature, rock pools, no electricity, too good!


No comments:

Post a Comment