Thursday, April 7, 2011

So

I havent done a post in long. I dont care, I think about doing posts alot, but just never get round to it, its tht thought that counts anyway! But here is one cause I thought about it more than usual. In a couple hours, my girlfriend and I are heading up the coast 2 surf the Wes Kus Classic, pretty amped to say the least, but the lack of swell is a tad dampening but hey, I've surfed contests in small waves. I havent been up to much recently, just working pretty hard, studying too, surfing when the conditions permit, cruising with Tash, braaing meat, shaving, spending money. Enough rambling for now, will most likely do an update after the contest. Here is a few pics.
i took a shave

my local pumped with me at work

my local was onshore ALOT

No comments:

Post a Comment