Wednesday, April 13, 2011

change

Change is inevitable. I need to change. I over psyche myself up before contests, I psyche myself out, I over-think it all and end up almost trying too hard just to fall flat on my back. I've lost the fun I got out of it, the stoke seems to be kinda missing. The last time I had good proper fun in the water was probably back in Hawaii, whilst swimming at Keiki, not even surfing. It really isn't what I want, to be honest. I set myself up for disappointment almost every time I enter an event. I tell myself that this event is the event, I tell myself to relax and take it chilled, and nothing has worked. Im going "back to the roots", im gonna surf for the fun of it, im only going to do what I enjoy doing, I am completely over that feeling. For now Im just going to take it as it comes, and I'll surf to only enjoy it, nothing else, and if that happens to be in a contest, cool, and if I happen to do well then it will just be bonus.

Here's pics from the weekend I still was able to enjoy after falling down once again.
A Fiery Sky - Natasha Silva Photo

Sea-weed playground - N S Photo

room mate Roofey cooking delicious brekky

Don getting me pretty good!

Stunning Reflection

Little mouse

Ruf Reflected

No comments:

Post a Comment