Friday, May 6, 2011

Pen to paper

So recently I've been doing quite a bit of things. Keeping real busy actually. I have been working heaps, studying for UNISA, assignments for UNISA and writing exams. I haven't been doing a lot of surfing. Largely due to the fact I have no wetsuit as the zip fell out of my old one. The last 2 weekends have been filled with high high hopes but conditions werent as forecast so plans fell through. However this weekend looks to be very different. I am lucky enough to be borrowing a highly average suit from my mate which has no arms but hey, "You gotta take the good with the bad!"

Here are a few random pics from the past week or two.

wreck

brother had a solo surf

my little friend

my MUCH bigger friend

sunset off my temporary balcony

night shot

No comments:

Post a Comment