Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Time has come

I have been very unamped to do any blog posts over the past couple of days, I have just been relaxing and taking everything in before I leave. I can tell you this though, My last night on the North Shore was spent enjoying bottomless tacos and salsa with a massive borrito with Ade, Blazza, Dallas and myself, was pretty epic. I then moved from the North Shore to a new friend, Leanne, and her family. They have been extremely welcoming and I cannot thank Leanne enough. We went to Wet 'n Wild, a waterpark, for her son's birthday and it was suck fun. Felt like a lil boy again haha. Today(my last day of my first Hawaiian season) was a pretty breathtaking day, in more ways than one. We did a hike called Hawaii Loa Ridge and the last part is insanely steep which took it out of me, but once I was up there it was amazing! I could see 2 of the other islands, Maui and Molokai, and I could pretty much get a panoramic view of the whole of Oahu. It was amazing. What a day to end my trip!

I am now sitting on my bed, bags packed and officially ready to get home! Bring on the steel jets and the next 48 hours of travel!

No images for now, not amped haha. Will do a photo diary of my trip once I am home and settled. BUT for now, have a look at these cool things...
1. Interview on my main man Si's blog. (click)
2. A pretty sick clip from caleb davenport that I happen to feature in (click)
3. My clothing sponsor, Saint Clothing Co. has their site up and running wooooo (click)

LOVE <3

No comments:

Post a Comment