Sunday, December 5, 2010

desperation

I surfed my new board for the first time the other day in 2ft howling cross shore weak waves. Couldn't stand staring at my board any longer without riding it! Turned out to be good practice for the Caves Classic this weekend. Unfortunately Mother Nature didnt provide the desired conditions this event has held each year prior and instead gave us 1-2 ft soft waves. If only the conditions the boland guys got 2 days earlier at Caves were on Saturday. Anyway, their luck had to end sometime soon! I ended up getting an overall 5th with old mate Mafoos taking top honurs. This weeks forecasts looks very dismal again, been a almost  month now with howling winds and no waves! Get me to Hawaii NOWWWW!
Here's a pic of me on my NMD's virgin surf! So far so GOOD!

No comments:

Post a Comment